Team Spotlight for January: Lesly Lytle, Safe Dates Coordinator
1) What do you like most about working for Prevail?
I think 11-12 years
2) What do you like most about working for Prevail?
Knowing I’m working with people who are in it for the victims and work tirelessly to support them
3) Who is your hero?
Probably my mom
4) What would you sing at Karaoke night?
5) What is your favorite quote?
- First they came for the socialists and I did not speak out because I was not a socialist
- Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionists
- Then they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew
- Then they came for me and there was no one left the speak for me
Pastor Martin Niemoller
6) What motivates you the most to serve others?
Oddly I think my height. I learned to somewhat speak loudly so people wouldn’t overlook me. So I speak loudly about things I’m passionate about. Giving those who don’t have a voice speaks to my soul.
7) If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
8) What is your proudest accomplishment?
My kids and their friends coming to me when they need help and knowing that I will always be here for them
9) What animal do you most identify with, and why?
Hmmm...I don’t know
10) Favorite Prevail memory?
Dancing with coworkers at gala
11) Favorite self-care practice?